12.31.2012

Change for the Better

Close your eyes and think... do you know someone who makes your life challenging because of their personality? Often people that we feel that way about are people that we have to be around all the time: bosses, family members, classmates, coworkers, etc. Here is a technique that could change that forever.  This is a post (see link below) that I wrote almost a year ago. It's a technique from the behavior class that I took, but unlike most of the techniques that we learned, this one can be used with any age. To quote the post "It can be done with any person you know from about age 2 (maybe 1 1/2) up to 102." This method is easy to do and has an almost magical result.


Although I don't often make New Year's resolutions, I am doing this technique as my resolution this year.  I challenge you to all do it too.  If you choose to use this technique on someone you encounter on a regular basis (like your boss) it could drastically improve your world.

Will you make a change for the better this New Year?
click on the link below:


Once you've tried it out... let us know how it went.
Wishing you all a
SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment